cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£5 pack data boosts

karenry
Visitor

I set up my son on the £5 pack on June 2023, paying by direct card payment each month. I’m sure when I took out this pack that it said it would accumulate data boosts, (upto a maximum of 6 )every time I bought 3 packs. Since October I’ve been raising queries with EE as the data boosts have not appeared. 
I keep getting different responses, from a sorry and don’t worry its sorted now and next month you’ll get the boost (which didn’t happen) to now being told you don’t get boosts on £5 packs.

The £5 pack is no longer available for new customers but I believe you can stay on it if you already have it. 
Is there anyone that can confirm they are on the £5 pack and get data boosts? As EE seem to now only be saying I don’t qualify….

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@karenry : There are no free boosts for £5 packs - see What are EE Free Boosts?:

Pay as you go packs Free Boost
30-day packs from £10 and up 500MB

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)