cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TNT sports UHD/ 4k black screen

degsyh
Investigator
Investigator

Apart from the fact that the transition to using Discovery+ instead of the BT Sports app to stream content wasn't exactly communicated very well... NB I can still stream from the BT app but it stops within about 1 min and just buffers. Anyway i digress. I've now updated to the Discovery+ app. I was able to stream BT Ultimate via Chromecast Ultra to my LG tv with no issues. Now when trying to stream the UHD/ 4k version of TNT i only get audio and just a black screen video (the title of the programme initially shows). The standard HD channels work ok (although picture doesn't seem to be as good as BT). I've tried streaming via phone,tablet & website and they all show a black screen with audio. Does anyone have any similar problems or a suggested fix. I presume the way they send the video is different to how it was done previously and now isn't compatible (my TV isn't that new).

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @degsyh 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Please get in touch with our tech gurus on 150, they will certainly get this looked into for you.

Thanks.

Leanne. 

I'll give that a miss thanks. I'm not quite sure i fancy the 2 hours trying to explain it...

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @degsyh 

Our tech guru team are the best people to report this to and will be happy to help get this looked into for you as quickly as possible. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.