cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nreal glasses

J_M99
Investigator
Investigator

I’m trying to buy the Nreal glasses as a Christmas present, however when I go to buy I just get told to ‘log in’. I created an account and then am told to either link a device or visit the community forums. There is not option for me to buy at all.

The product page says I don’t have to be an existing customer for this either so I don’t see what the problem is?

I went to an EE store who didn’t have stock and told me to call them up to order. Just came off the phone and they said they’ve been told not to take mobile orders for this item?? What is going on? Can’t believe it’s so difficult to buy something!

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@J_M99  You can not purchase from the add to plan store unless you are an contract customer of EE.    It’s even called the add to plan store.  Ie you add the cost to your mobile monthly plan. 

To purchase these as a none EE customer you can only do this at any EE store and the store will order them in for you.  
you can inform the store to order them through the SALES PLUS. 

Not sure where you’re looking, but on mobile the title ‘add to plan store’ is nowhere to be seen anywhere on the webpage.

Additionally the page itself states the following, specifically saying you can buy without being a customer online.

1B647CEB-D2E0-44F3-8BB2-452A63918BC3.png

@J_M99   That page also has the wrong price on so I assume you’re going to pay that price not the price it’s sold at now. ?        No.  
 The wording on there is wrong and it has been reported as wrong. 

The online EE store that this is sold on it’s called the “Add to plan Store”.  

I wouldn’t know about the price change because they are the only tech company who aren’t capable of updating their website! How much is it now?

Im going to ask them about the sales plus over the store’s phone number - thanks for that advice.

I just find it baffling how they expect people to know these changes when they are displaying the complete opposite on their live website.