cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 5 can't add it to my phone plan

sgone59
Investigator
Investigator

I keep trying to add my watch to my date plan which I should be able to do, but can't EE tell me it's a known fault and evey time I talk to them about it they say it should be fixed 'next week' this has been going on for about 6 months now, has anybody else had this issue but managed to get it sorted?

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@sgone59   You are doing this with both devices connected to a cellular connection?  Ie Wi-Fi is turned off on both devices.   

No just trying to connect my watch to my EE mobile plane - EE seem to have one 'EE Smart Watch 30d £7'  but when you try to add it I always get the same thing. Oops, it looks like we had some trouble getting some information here. We need to help you complete the set up. Call us on 150 and quote code 212.

Which I have done many times - and always ends the same, with we know about this issue and it should be resolved next week.

As yet nothing

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @sgone59 

Sorry to hear you are unable to connect the watch. 

Thanks for contacting us to get this looked into, our tech gurus can provide an update if you can give us a another call on 150. 

Hope this is sorted soon for you. 

Leanne.

Drew9
Visitor

No. I had the same problem with galaxy 4 watch. They gave me the 5 but still the same. It will be good to see how many people have the same problem. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Drew9,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What happens when you try to set up your data plan?

James