cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For all those people who have been mis sold a tablet with their phone …

suefb60
Contributor
Contributor

This is in reply to Murt27 post - sorry I could not reply to your post ..

I fully appreciate your pain ! I was contacted by EE customer support after I posted a dissatisfied and negative comment - we were mis sold the tablet too .. and after speaking to customer services - very condescending man who attempted to lecture me on how negative feedback isn’t good for store morale ..  they agreed to cancel the tablet and I posted it back in packaging  they sent me. The store was unhelpful and rude, but customer services did sort it out eventually.

Good luck and stand your ground !

Sent from my iPhone

46 REPLIES 46
Yes go for it - as high as possible !

Sent from my iPhone
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Mehew28

Thanks for coming here. 

Did you order instore and the tablet was offered to you? 

Have you been in touch with our Mobile Care team?

Leanne.

Have done all I can- is now in hands of manager to whom I have sent full details. In view of the experiences on this forum I found his defence of ‘sales policy’ naive.

Nic
Leanne_T

Thanks for coming back to me @Mehew28

Let me know how you get on. 

Leanne. 

Has anyone advised you yet what to do. I’ve just had a letter for renewing my tablet which I didn’t realise I was paying for as they said it was free

Leanne_T

Hi there @Kimmygee

Thanks for coming here 🙂

Where did you sign up for the contract? 

Have you spoken to our customer care team on 150? 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

Go in- be clear- was mis sold. When they say it's not what they do ie speed run through them then get told ' oh and you get a free tablet' stick to your guns. I got 90 back after make by it clear that would take it further. Good luck!

Nic

@Mehew28  In case you didn’t read it  the contract has reached its term for the tariff on the tablet and it’s about an upgrade for said free tablet.    Looks like someone hasn’t actually looked at there billing for the last 24 months. 

Think you are speaking out of turn- EE showed their guilt via refund! I do read my bills thank you very much.
Rude!

Nic

Hi, we were mis sold a tablet this June , supposedly free ,when my husband  had a new phone. I didn’t realise we were being charged for this item until looking at our ee account a few months later. I am still talking to customer services , arguing our case but as yet no end  to the matter. It all stems back to the shop , being told we were entitled to a free tablet. We said we both use iPads but could possibly give it to a grandchild. My husband was given a form to sign to say he had taken it  which I presume was a contract but we weren’t given a copy ( like the phone contract) which would have stated a monthly charge, and the salesman never mentioned there would be. We are in our seventies and this problem has caused much stress and worry .