cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty phone

Kernowlady
Investigator
Investigator

I cannot answer my, its impossible, no matter how much a slide my fingers over the screen or press, I always ending up having to phone the caller back. I didn't want to be left without a phone while its being repaired, but neither do I want have to spend any more money on another phone. With Tesco mobile coming a lot cheaper I would sooner just leave EE, after all my faulty phone has been like it for over a year now, and I am fed up with it. The shop is no help as I purchased the phone online, so they say that they can't do anything. I have been loathed to send it away because of being without it as I do, so a lot by texts. Has anybody got any suggestions.

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Kernowlady 

What device do you have. 

You can normally change the option to answer calls in settings (volume up button), also try changing your screen sensitivity under display if you are using a screen protector.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
bristolian
Legend
Legend

You've not mentioned what phone you have, or more importantly whether it's an Android or Apple device. There may be some suggestions, depending which OS you have.

However, EE instore repairs do offer loan-phones subject to availability. https://ee.co.uk/local-repairs