cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

De-synchronization of a mobile phone

milner2000
Investigator
Investigator

I have two mobile phones, one for the UK network and one for a Canadian network where I now live. Sometime ago I synchronized my mobile phones as I was travelling between the two countries on a regular basis and found it useful being able to see the same notes and contact details and emails on both the phones. I now no longer require this and have been struggling to find out how to de-synchronize the two phones. Can anyone advise please?

4 REPLIES 4
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @milner2000,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What type of phones are you using?

Are you wanting to just use one phone, or do you just want to have different email addresses etc. on each one?

James

Hi James

Thank you for reaching out to me. I have an i-phone 7 (which is my UK network phone) and an i-phone 11 (for Canada).

i want to stop the synchronisation between the two which is mainly the updating of text messages and contacts as  I believe that this may be responsible for additional charges being incurred whilst I am abroad. 

KR 

Stephen

Hi James 

It may be easier to reach out to me through email as I am on a 7 hour time difference to the UK and may not have my ee community page open.

Stephen

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @milner2000

Sorry we have no other way to contact you, you would need to reply to us on the community. 

Have you logged out of your iCloud log ins on the iPhone 7? 

Leanne 🙂