cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xbox series x bundle

Markyboy22
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I ordered the xbox x bundle offer yesterday and got the order is on its way email, this morning i received a text with the 24 month game pass but still nothing regarding the console, I know it was only yesterday morning but everything i have ordered before is usually despatched very quick, I just wouldn't mind knowing if i was successfull with the order, thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Markyboy22

Thanks for ordering with us. 

As soon as your order progresses further and is ready for delivery you will be notified. 

Finger's crossed your brand new Xbox is with you soon!

Katie 🙂

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Katie_B

Hello @Markyboy22

Thanks for ordering with us. 

As soon as your order progresses further and is ready for delivery you will be notified. 

Finger's crossed your brand new Xbox is with you soon!

Katie 🙂

I just got a message saying my xbox has been dispatched, thanks for your help 😀

Leanne_T

Thanks for letting us know @Markyboy22

Have a lovely day 🙂

Leanne.

Hi I also received my xbox series x bundle and when I click on the game pass txt I got its only saying for 1 month not 24 thanks 

James_B

Hi @Paul2o22,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Don't worry, your Game Pass Ultimate subscription will renew automatically each month.

James

How do I get the gaming pass code, I tried texting 150 gamers pass but it says it’s going to cost an extra amount each month even though I’m quite sure the pass comes with the bundle. 

Hi @Lachlan_iolo  they text you a link to it after your order goes through, i got mine the day after i placed my order, hope that helps

Leanne_T

Morning @Lachlan_iolo

If you have purchased the Xbox Series X Gaming Bundle, the text message will be sent to your device 14 days after you purchased the Xbox. 

This will have details on how to redeem the Xbox Gaming Bundle.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

Hi I ordered an xbox x bundle 3 months ago I still haven't had any information apart from an email with my order number.