cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remove item from basket

valour
Explorer

I have spent hours trying to remove a phone from the basket.  I have not confirmed the order, but  for piece of mind I would like it out of the basket.  Tried looking at previous answers about using a pencil app? and clearing Google cookies(didn't work)

Why is it so hard to remove something!

15 REPLIES 15
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @valour

Welcome to the community. 

Since your post have you been able to remove this from your basket?

Katie

Helen2280
Visitor

I’m trying to delete my basket but can’t. Does anyone know how?

• It's ridiculous, I'm having the same problem. Why doesn't anyone seem to know how to empty the basket?! 😳
James_B

Hi @Helen2280 and @SalP,

When viewing your basket, select edit basket > select the rubbish bin icon > select delete package.

Hope this helps. 🙂

James

I am having the same problems with the Basket, which I have to say is absolutely ridiculous, and there is no option to Edit the basket just the items. However, the Edit option for the items just takes you back to the 'Check your details' page

Christopher_G

Did you follow the steps that @James_B posted to remove the items from the basket, @BGood2?

Chris

Shell90
Visitor

I want to empty my basket but it wont let me.

Katie_B

Hi @Shell90

Welcome to the community. 

Have you been able to follow the steps provided by @James_B?

Katie

valour
Explorer

Everyone on the EE community Support Team keeps saying Follow the steps provided by @James_B 

As Explorer explained  "There is no option to Edit the basket just the items. However, the Edit option for the items just takes you back to the 'Check your details' page"    -  You end up in a loop - going nowhere.

Please stop suggesting to follow James B advice.  It doesn't exist or work.   There is NO OPTION TO EDIT BASKET!    

This is a problem that needs fixing on EE Website.      That would stop all of us from spending hours trying to delete an item without the help of the 'Imaginary Edit basket Button'