cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding wrong delivery to my phone ☎️

Rhasa
Investigator
Investigator

Hi my name is Md Reshad Hasan. Many times i call your customer care number but you didn't pick my call. I ordered a iphone 15 pro max but you don't deliver to my house, your delivery man place it to a wrong house. So now i have not any single payment for this because its not delivered to me and not for my responsibility and mistake your delivery company. Please investigate and give your parcel back, i am not envolving about this and dont give you single payment for your mistake.

6 REPLIES 6
Gareth43
Problem solver
Problem solver

Hey there you would need to ring up CS and speak to them as no one on here as access to you’re account to be able to help you along with you’re issue. I would also suggest you do this ASAP. Thankyou 

G Alston
iPhone 15 Pro Max
Rhasa
Investigator
Investigator

what i will do now? can you tell me

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rhasa 

You need to speak to our Mobile Care team about this as soon as you can. You can find a few different contact numbers and methods on our get in touch help page.

I hope you get sorted.

Chris

many times i was call them nd fuxing out my prblm but i didn't reach them, but for this wrong delivery i didn't pay for single amount to the EE

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

What happens when you try to call, @Rhasa? We do not have access to your account here in the community, you need to discuss this with our Mobile Care team.
Chris

yes sent them many sevaral time complaints amd they tell me they will investigate. So now i am pay any money for this thing. Is tgey now cancel my contract its very helpful for me