cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

next day delivery, or back order??

rb_lees
Explorer

Good morning,

I upgraded with EE yesterday, my phone choice (Iphone 13 256Gb midnight) driven by what you could deliver from stock. The person I spoke with said it would be delivered next day, today, and I would need to be in. So I've arranged to be home today.

But, my order tracking still just says 'awaiting confirmation' and more worryingly 'back order confirmed'??

So EE what's going on? I called 150 this morning, was on hold for over 50 minutes then you said you can't answer and hung up.

I don't have leave from work to waste and need to know if the phones coming or not, if not you can expect me to go elsewhere, I'm afraid you're not living up to the standards you advertise. My upgrade wan't the cheapest deal out there, and is becoming more expensive by the minute while you keep customer's in the dark. Do we need to go to social media to find out where our phones are?

So what's going on and who can cancel my order if its not coming??

TY

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@rb_lees  Online says usually dispatched in 14 days so not sure why you got told next day as that’s never going to happen yet as demand is to high for EE to have devices that are not allocated to any yet.   

nicmarie
Visitor

I was told the same thing and that was last Thursday and still nothing. 
I was told to expect an email from dpd for delivery next day. 

my mum ordered iPhone 13 and that came the next day but I ordered the 14.