cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 Pro Max order & current issues!

lucybeth2001
Contributor
Contributor

IMG_5257.png

Hi! I pre-ordered the iPhone 15 Pro Max on the website on 19/09/2023, however I received an email after my order confirmation (and payment of the upfront fee of £50) that I needed to call due to some issues likely me being a new customer which I expected. 
I called up straight away and got through to an agent who was helpful and we were able to get a better deal, but we would need to put through another order with a new upfront fee, whilst the other order would be cancelled and the upfront fee refunded, I was told this would be 5 working days AFTERWARDS but I was not refunded and everytime I call it’s an hours wait which I do not have time for due to work. I rang back due to not receiving any type of confirmation for my order and was basically hushed off the phone until they tried selling me an Apple Watch. I had to ring back due to something else and again assured my order would be with me on the Friday. Friday comes and I still have no refund from the original upfront fee and no tracking for my new phone (again I expected to not receive) but I had received a text direct from EE to say everything was fine and my phone would be delivered on the confirmed date. I called up just to see if there was an update or an error and tracking hadn’t been sent, to then be told the phone would be delivered within 14 days… Patiently I’ve been waiting for the text to come through and only received confirmation from EE 27/09 my confirmation saying this would be on its way/order confirmed. This didn’t update until today which this now states “Delivery date 30th October-3rd November” I’m absolutely disgusted because I haven’t received either refund or phone!! I didn’t have a proper explanation or confirmation from EE regarding this either. Why have I not been refunded for my upfront cost and why haven’t I been emailed or text to advise of the delay! Especially when I was told no more than 14 days!!! Will I be refunded through my first bill? What happens? Because I was TOLD I’d be refunded within 5 working days and that’s been nearly 3 weeks!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @lucybeth2001 

I am very sorry to hear this has happened. 

To look into the refund and the account you would need to contact our customer care team who have account access to answer this for you. 

We allocate stock on a first come, first served basis, and the delivery timescale will vary depending on the colour and size variant you purchased. As soon as we have your order and this has been dispatched DPD will be in touch to arrange delivery. 

Leanne. 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Leanne_T

Hi @lucybeth2001 

I am very sorry to hear this has happened. 

To look into the refund and the account you would need to contact our customer care team who have account access to answer this for you. 

We allocate stock on a first come, first served basis, and the delivery timescale will vary depending on the colour and size variant you purchased. As soon as we have your order and this has been dispatched DPD will be in touch to arrange delivery. 

Leanne. 

Ahmedou58
Visitor

Hi

Christopher_G

Hi @Ahmedou58 

Is there something we can help you with?

Chris

Kimberley110
Visitor

Did you receive yours? If so how long did you have to wait! I ordered mine last Saturday and been told to wait 14 days but it's due to EE having no stock! 

I ordered an iPhone 15 pro max black on the 1st of November but still, I haven't got the phone. Have you got yours?

@Kimberley110  And @theepag , 

Apple announced during the launch that there will be delays across the board with the 15 model lines due to the world shortage of chips etc especially the pro and pro max series. 

on launch day the demand for the new units was so high, esp some colours that some can take upto 45-55 days unfortunately. 

Apple are the ones that allocate the stock to service providers like EE and thus EE have no control over what stock they will receive from Apple.
EE will place large orders for units to cover customer so the EE sales teams will be working with predicted/expected stock levels of Apple where to supply all that they have ordered. 

If Apple don’t supply the providers with enough units then the providers work on a first come first serve based, say, EE has 30 orders and Apple only supply 20 units, then the first 20 that placed orders first will take priority, the remaining 10 will have priority on the next stock intake and repeat. Stock they receive if completely down to their suppliers (Apple) so EE can only advise on when they are expecting stock to come in unfortunately. 

you can order a black model and you have to wait 10 days but one can order a white and get it the next day, supply and demand for some models are mad at the mo but Apple have recently stated they are catching up and bringing down waiting times 👌 

fingers crossed you’ll both get the delivery notifications soon 👌

Eddy

Hi Eddy, 

Thank you for the reply. When I bought they promised me I would receive the phone within 28 days. Would you think that I can get that phone within 28 days? 

Eddy2760
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Hey @theepag

when you make a purchase, you will be informed of a predicted date of when your item should be in stock to complete your order, but this is based on the networks estimated stock levels of the orders they have placed with their suppliers (Apple).
It is then down to the suppliers to honour the full order or to only provide part of the overall orders. This is of course out of EE’s control as they don’t know what orders Apple will fulfil.
So far Apple has only been able to provide part orders to mostly all other providers due to a global shortage, however they have said supply has increased the past month and are working hard to meet the supply and demand for the units. 

fingers crossed you will receive your unit on your specified date you where quoted but please don’t be upset if the date does slide past that date, it will be out of EEs control why they have not been able to provide, they have to honour the first come first served as I explained on previous post. 

hope this helps and again fingers crossed for all that are awaiting for one of the 15 models. 

Eddy

Hi 

i place a order for Iphone 15 pro max  256 gb natural titanium

Complete all question

i put the sort code and account to pay upfront

and after  i pay

the order is stopi it

i wait 20 min nothing happen

What need to do

because i pay 

£120