cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 pro max silver

Rax
Investigator
Investigator

I have ordered an iPhone 14 pro max silver, 128gb. 

is has been 29 days since I ordered. I was told it should get to you WITHIN 28 days. 

I have not heard anything on why I’m still waiting and if there are more delays and a new time frame.

I hope you can answer my question here because I’m not getting an answer when I call the EE number. 

of course I understand the world wide shortage, but I still think an update can be given or a time frame. 

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Rax  Unfortunately the sentence is should get it within 28 days,  not that you will get it within 28 days.   You shouldn’t have to much longer to wait now.  

Rax
Investigator
Investigator

@Chris_B I don’t need you to correct me. If you don’t have an answer, don’t reply to the post

MozzaSec
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

@Rax 

Apple are prioritising their own sales channels, as they current have severe supply chain disruption, due to FoxConn in China having issues. 

This is affecting all non-Apple sales channels, and all networks, and the Pro Max's even through Apple are on a 6-8 week lead time

EE wont know what is arriving due to Apple's issues.

https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2022/11/update-on-supply-of-iphone-14-pro-and-iphone-14-pro-max/

@Rax   So you wanted to know when you’ll get the device but don’t want to know what the actual wording is.  At no point was you told you would get it within 28 days.  The wording of “should” is part of that sentence and that’s not promising of you will get it within 28 days.   Sorry if that upset you