cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 Pro Max

RDV
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Ordered an iPhone 14 Pro Max 1Tb space grey on 02/01/2023. Email says “dispatch expected within 24 hours” yet I’ve heard nothing for the last 2 days. Any idea what’s going on and how long it’ll take?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SeaSharp

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I have checked and this device is showing in stock. 

If your plan has changed within your My EE you should expect some delivery information soon. 

Should you wish to chase this further please give us a call on 150. 

Katie

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42
James_B

Hi @RDV,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Was it the space black model you ordered?

James

AF3DDD56-3E63-4212-8178-78A9BF6A96E2.png

I ordered a Black 256GB more than 2 weeks ago, said ‘usually dispatched within 1 business day’.

Now has changed to ‘your pre-order is confirmed’ and now ‘your order is on track’ (no clue what that means as no tracking etc).

Spoken to CS who said it would be sent in the first half of the week but nothing. 

Any advice? Tia

James_B

Hi @billypm,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What was the date of your order?

James

21/12

Billy
James_B

Hi @billypm,

The estimated dispatch time when your order was placed was 28 days for that model.

You'll receive a text message with tracking details as soon as your delivery slot is confirmed.

Hope this helps.

James

RDV
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi yes it was the space black model.

There was no mention of a delay when I purchased the device

Same here^

Billy
SeaSharp
Investigator
Investigator

Same situation as billypm. I ordered 29/12 and the dispatch time was 1 business day. I selected pick up from store as I thought this would be faster than deliver. I've not received any updates on the order since the expected delivery of 3/1. I can't track the order either. Quite frustrating.

I ordered purple iPhone 14 Pro 256gb. Are you able to tell me the dispatch time on this model? It looks like I start my contract from yesterday but I don't have the EE sim or phone.

Katie_B

Hi @SeaSharp

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I have checked and this device is showing in stock. 

If your plan has changed within your My EE you should expect some delivery information soon. 

Should you wish to chase this further please give us a call on 150. 

Katie