cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 Pro Max

RDV
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Ordered an iPhone 14 Pro Max 1Tb space grey on 02/01/2023. Email says “dispatch expected within 24 hours” yet I’ve heard nothing for the last 2 days. Any idea what’s going on and how long it’ll take?

42 REPLIES 42
RDV
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

7 weeks!? You’re joking! Is that the 1tb space black? I hope they aren’t giving false delivery dates on the site. Obviously they’ve just had a delivery if the estimation has just dropped from 14 days to 7 days, but still I’ve had no update on my order tracking. Still says “your back order js confirmed”

Daws82
Investigator
Investigator

Yeah, ordered last week of November,  a black 256 pro max... ..nuts but nothing anyone can do.

@Daws82  And have you been or made contact with the store to chase up your order as you should have had this by now. 

Been in today, still nothing, they tell me they haven't had any in since early November but they will have phones arriving on Monday.... just not mine😥

@RDV  Compensation for what ?  EE can only give a rough estimate and that’s why it says usually delivered in XX days.   It’s not a guarantee of delivery within that timeframe.  After all Apple make the device and it’s made in China a country that went back in to lock down.  At no point was you promised a set delivery time frame. 

@Daws82   That’s poor as you should have of had this by now as the 1Tb version isn’t a high demand device like the 128Gb/256Gb versions

Alright mate.....calm down🤣

They are estimates......but miles out! Surely 7 weeks is SUPER harsh, 

It's the 256 Pro max I'm waiting for, I get China sucks right now but its getting silly now.

RDV
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Yeah the estimates are miles out 🤣 and some people are in a rush. Especially you waiting 7 weeks! There’s a rough estimate and then there’s just an entirely random guess 🤣

RDV
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Ordered an iPhone 14 pro max 1Tb space black on the 2nd, was told it’ll arrive Monday the 9th, received no order update today so went onto the webchat and they’ve said they’re out of stock again and it’ll now be here by Wednesday. They know how much stock is being delivered, how many have sold and how many are waiting, so why can’t they give accurate estimations as it’s first come first serve? I’ve complained but I’m really not happy about this, anyone else keep having their delivery dates pushed back?