Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Change delivery

Hello I am unable to call to add the door number to my address did will not deliver otherwise and I do not have a mobile to contact anyone.they will redeliver today at 6 - 7 pm help please   

isadaw by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrading

Hi there,Can anyone tell me what happens when you upgrade and swap your phone please. Do you give your handset over at point of delivery of the new handset or are you given time to transfer your information from your old phone to the new then send it...

But confused

Hello, I placed an order, the upfront got taken, I HAVE received an order number (which doesn't work as yet) in an email that's title is for me to call EE? I also don't have a way of communicating outside text currently, which is incredibly hard to d...

return

Hi there, I've not received a pack to return my old phone

Meta Quest 2

Hello all I’ve just placed an accessory order for a meta quest 2, and I was just wondering how long it takes to receive said item (as of yet I have not received any tracking informations or confirmation the parcel has been sent) 

order

I get a text from DPD saying when the phone is being delivered.i stay in.I'm working in the back garden, the gate opens the gate classes. i then get a text with a picture of my garage, the message reads "sorry we missed you"?  They should try walking...

abweaver by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Hi

Hi I applied for contract yesterday can u check the process plz 

Jod7 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful