cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about a services on demand arrangement

ma-
Contributor
Contributor

You have agreed to enter into a services on demand arrangement. This means you authorise us to take payment from the registered debit or credit card every time you pay for an eligible product directly with your card. You can cancel this at any time. If you cancel within 14 days of your first purchase, you'll get a refund for any unused services. For detailed Terms and Conditions see ee.co.uk/cardterms

i wanna cancel..

how can i do..?:⁠'⁠(

8 REPLIES 8
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @ma-

Welcome to the community. 

You can cancel within your EE account or by giving us a call on 150. 

Katie

Where exactly can I cancel this within the EE account? I can't find any way to do it.

Christopher_G

Hi @dl7r 

Are you cancelling within the first 14 days of your contract?

Chris

I have a pay-as-you-go pack which I've had for years. A week ago I added a "roaming" add-on as I was traveling to Europe and then I got a text message saying "You authorise us to take payment from the registered debit or credit card every time you pay for an eligible product directly with your card".

I don't want EE to be able to take payment from my registered card unless I explicitly make the payment myself so I just want to cancel that part. That part was added 7 days ago so I guess I am still within 14 days (and I no longer need the roaming add-on)

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @dl7r 

Take a look at this Returning a device or SIM within 14 days help page. It explains what you need to do, depending on what kind of service you have.

Chris

Thanks Chris. I updated my previous reply to clarify what I wanted to do (I don't want to return my device or SIM)

Christopher_G

Ah, OK. Thanks for clarifying that, @dl7r 

If you speak to our Mobile Care team on 150, they'll be able to check this on your account.

Chris

Will do thanks