cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet to Receive Returns Pack - Deadline Approaching

RosieH
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

It’s been 2 weeks since I upgraded my phone and I am yet to receive the returns pack - though I have received reminders to send the phone and a warning that I will be charged if I don’t!

Called EE about this 5 times already. They keep saying a bag was sent or a new bag was ordered but I still haven’t received anything and I’m concerned that I’ll be charged for not returning the old phone even though it’s not my fault. 

Is there some alternative method for returning the phone without the return pack? CS have not mentioned anything and I’m getting super stressed out about it. 

22 REPLIES 22
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Betty251

If you have not received the other return pack, please call us on 150 and the team will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne. 

Ahnners19
Visitor

Oh my god! Your message was 2019 and 2022 later. I am having the same problem. Waiting for the bag rerun for 7 days, where was the guarantee of 72 hours? 😳 texts reminding me of a bill because of their delay of sending me a return bag. Can’t even take it back to the shops. What’s going on? 😳 not a happy person with EE reruns service 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Ahnners19.

I'd recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care team about this to make them aware of what's going on.

Jon