cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet to Receive Returns Pack - Deadline Approaching

RosieH
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

It’s been 2 weeks since I upgraded my phone and I am yet to receive the returns pack - though I have received reminders to send the phone and a warning that I will be charged if I don’t!

Called EE about this 5 times already. They keep saying a bag was sent or a new bag was ordered but I still haven’t received anything and I’m concerned that I’ll be charged for not returning the old phone even though it’s not my fault. 

Is there some alternative method for returning the phone without the return pack? CS have not mentioned anything and I’m getting super stressed out about it. 

22 REPLIES 22
Misty2020
Visitor

I have telephoned twice Requesting Information as to how to return the New phone

as it is not as expected. I have been assured that a returns pack will be sent to me.

I am fearful that I will be forced to purchase a phone I do not want.

PLEASE SEND ME THE RETURNES PACK. I HAVE ONLY RECEIVED THE BILLS. !!!!!!

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mitsy2020. 

Welcome to the community. 

When did you request your returns pack?

Katie.

eavci
Visitor

I have the same issue and I am super stressed about it! I got my new phone with no issue last week but no return pack and the deadline to return the old phone is approaching - no support from the customer services and I am so tired!!! 

James_B

Hi @eavci,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Did the Customer Care Team arrange a replacement returns pack to be sent when you spoke to them?

James

I'm struggling to get hold of anybody to request a new pack. EE gave me a phone number which isn't even anything to do with this

Leanne_T

Hi @Caz2312

Thanks for posting. 

Have you spoken to our Mobile Care team on 150? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

Marten22
Explorer

Have patience, and hope to live long. EE are the pits when it comes to returning items. I have waited weeks and have been charged £50 by Direct Debit even though numerous calls to "Customer Services" have promised to expedite my receipt of a returns bag. Customer services is a joke.

Christopher_G

I'm sorry to hear that, @Marten22

When was the last time you spoke to our customer service team about this?

Chris

Betty251
Explorer

I’m waiting on another return pack as I got one but I need the other one for my daughters phe as I pay her bill

When I ordered the new ones a week ago