cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong phone ordered.

Mcgillivraylisa
Visitor

I called we yesterday to upgrade to the iPhone 14 plus. The guide said iPhone plus although the conversation and sent me the screen sharing document that said iPhone 14 plus. He then told me the delivery would be a week as they did not have the handset in stock, fast forward a few hours I get a text message saying your iPhone 14 has been dispatched and will be delivered tomorrow by dpd. I thought this was strange and called EE again to be then told yes the guide has ordered the wrong phone. I have to wait till dpd attempt to delivery and reject the order and when they receive this back I then have to call again to upgrade again. Absolutely disgusted at the service, been with EE for 13 years and rejected just to cancel the whole thing. My question is has anyone else been in this situation? And how long did it take to sort? Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mcgillivraylisa 

I am very sorry to hear this has happened when you placed the order and the order now needs to be returned to us. 

Once the phone has been returned and processed in the warehouse the contract dates in your EE app and plan will be amended for you to upgrade again.

Leanne.