cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where’s my order

Caroleshaw64
Explorer

i ordered a sumsung a34 on Saturday received order confirmation but still no sign of it being delivered when will I get my order as getting fed up waiting for it especially when we upgraded both mine and my daughters phone at the same time and her new phone arrived on Monday

3 REPLIES 3
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Caroleshaw64,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

The current delivery guidance for that model is 'expect dispatch within 7 days'.

You'll receive a text message with tracking details as soon as your delivery slot is confirmed.

Hope this helps.

James

Hi again 

sorry I’m rather annoyed as it will be seven days tomorrow since I placed my upgrade order and as at present I doubt it will arrive tomorrow and to be honest I’m rather disappointed at waiting so long and each time I make contact with EE all I’m told is oh it should arrive within seven days could you please see if you can trace when and if I’m actually going get my upgrade but then today I’ve received my returns package for my current phone as part of the trade in now I can’t return my current phone until I receive my new phone but have a return by date of the 9th October where do I stand if due to no upgrade arriving in time for me returning my current phone 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Caroleshaw64,

I'm sorry if the delivery timescales for that particular phone weren't made clear when you ordered.

If your phone is dispatched tomorrow, it should be with you on Monday.

You won't be expected to return your old phone until your new one has arrived.

Thanks

James