cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view documents.

Reign_in_Beard
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have a phone preordered haven’t heard anything except an xko order number that I can’t track. Had a text from EE 150 to state a device agreement is ready to view in my EE, when I log in I can’t find anything. No documents under Bills & Payments or Plans & Subscriptions. Anyone any ideas where to find it?

24 REPLIES 24
Yes, I changed my plan and had a new phone delivered.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @FurFluff,

Please tap 'view full usage' in the EE app and look for ' Your documents' on that page.

Thanks

James

Thanks for the help, but what a ridiculous place to hide 'my documents'. I
would never have thought to look there. EE should have included this in
the text message it sent me.

I dont have any documents in the "view full usage" area of the app. Yes my plan has upgraded. 

Why don't you just email or text a direct link?? Or have a documents section in the app menu!  Maybe wait until its all set up before sending out erroneous text messages for things that don't exist yet? In all the years I've been with you (since migrating feom orange!) You've always just sent an email, until now.

This is ridiculous that we have to search online to find documents hidden in random places in the app. Still haven't found mine. Not in plans and subscriptions. Not in usage (why would documents be in mobile usage anyway???) 

Going to just waste everyone's time, mine and yours, and phone up and have you walk through where these things should be.

Helen7777777
Visitor

I have to agree with the frustration of the other commenters!  Why waste my precious Sunday morning, searching for a document that I presumed I needed to read in order for my phone to be dispatched, when it turns out the document isn't available yet, and, even if it was available, would be secret squirrelled away like this.  Come on EE, this is probably a simple fix, these days a lot of us choose which company we use based on customer service, and ease of communication etc ...