cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view documents.

Reign_in_Beard
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have a phone preordered haven’t heard anything except an xko order number that I can’t track. Had a text from EE 150 to state a device agreement is ready to view in my EE, when I log in I can’t find anything. No documents under Bills & Payments or Plans & Subscriptions. Anyone any ideas where to find it?

24 REPLIES 24
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Reign_in_Beard  You can not track what’s not been allocated to you.  How do you track nothing?    And when you say my EE are you looking via the app or online?  

Reign_in_Beard
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have an order number that I can’t use. Both the app and online have no documents to view. I had thought having the device agreement to view meant I had been allocated my device. But that apparently is not the case. I just want to view the documents. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Reign_in_Beard 

I'm not sure why you aren't able to view them. I'd recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team so they can check this for you.

Chris

Caaa
Visitor

I also have a phone pre ordered with the same letters .and had a text to say view my agreement in EE but cannot do it ??

I have searched everywhere but cannot find it !!!

Leanne_T

Hi @Caaa 

You may not be able to view your new plan documents until your plan has updated in My EE. 

Your plan should update as soon as your phone is dispatched, you can then find the documents in your My EE then Plans and subscriptions. 

Leanne.

Janian1
Explorer

I have exactly the same problem. Had a text message instructing me to view agreement document, which is nowhere to be found!

Katie_B

Hi @Janian1

Welcome to the community. 

Has your plan updated yet within your My EE?

Katie

Hi Katie,

No my plan hasn't updated yet.

Jane

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @Janian1

I would recommend checking again once your plan has been updated. 

Katie