cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Thank you for your order. We just need to confirm a few details with you,

ace_198
Visitor

I now get this message when trying to upgrade any of my contracts.

I tried to upgrade to a cheaper SIM only contract and I get this message. Many messages and calls later I will apparently get a refund for the extra line I was told I had to order and the number has still not been transferred to the new SIM. Apparently this will take 30 days after being told more than once that someone could sort it straight away.

I have now tried to upgrade my main account SIM and I have had the same message.

Service since BT have gotten involved has gone massively down hill.

13 years with EE, no issues. As soon as BT get involved I can't even do a simple upgrade. "The UK's best network" I think not!

Tempted to cancel all my contracts and advise everyone to stay clear of EE at this point.

Can anyone advise on a network that can actually perform an upgrade without having to call, sign up to an additional line and still not have a number transferred for 30 days?

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@ace_198  BT have owed EE since 2016 not sure where you are getting your figures from.  

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ace_198,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear there was a problem with your upgrade.

To complete your order, please call the direct number for our sales team on your confirmation email and they'll get it sorted right away for you.

James