cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not delivered

Isab
Contributor
Contributor

I went to EE shop where i was told i could get the phone on the day and told when signed contract that it is not available and signed up for postage at home where I was told to get it on the day after before choosing between stores and home and then told it wont deliver on Saturday i have to pay for 10 pound more and it would be delivered on Monday.

And we are Tuesday DPD have not reached out at all ! Very worrying.

15 REPLIES 15
Northerner
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hi @Isab 

Have you checked the DPD app/website with your delivery number.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

I don't have any phone now to call it's a very unpleasant situation I am in as also for work i used authenticator and I cannot work because I am waiting for a phone I was mislead on the date of arrival and at the shop.

I don't have even a tracker from them just my order number I am overly worried and tired .

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Isab

Thanks for coming here. 

I am very sorry to hear you have not yet received your device. 

What phone did you order?

If you could also please provide me with the colour and memory size.

Katie

Isab
Contributor
Contributor

It’s a contract deal for iPhone 15 Pro 128GB Natural Titanium @Katie_B .

Can I have it latest today ? Or how to proceed to cancel it’s been already a bad experience with the contract that I had to deal with customer service.

Katie_B

Thanks for confirming @Isab

I can't see any stock issues regarding the iPhone 15 Pro 128GB Natural Titanium. 

Did you receive an email confirmation?

Katie

Yes I did receive a dispatch then that's it nothing from DPD but I already had a lot of issues I hope it was done correctly . 

I am stuck at work because of this and I did mention at the shop that I needed the phone urgently on the day it was not correct to tell me yes and only after that tell me I have to wait for 1 day then Monday and now it never arrived.

I am looking to solve this , can I get it today ? Can I give you my order id ? @Katie_B 

Katie_B

Hi @Isab

If you have received a dispatch notification your phone will be on its way. 

Did you provide a contact number?

We have no account access here on the EE Community to be able to look into your order. 

Katie

@Katie_B this is outrageous as they gave me the wrong timing as I needed it urgently . I was misled.

I got a dispatch notice from EE and the phone died and nothing from DPD  ! 

Your are not able to help then ? 

Is the best to cancel it then as it seems a lot of misleading input given to me and that’s not nice given I informed at shop the urgency .