Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order being returned to ee

Vnadipi
Investigator
Investigator

Hi EE,

I have ordered two mobiles. one I ordered from store and another one I ordered from my mobile on 24 dec 2023. But my orders or return Back to  EE from DPD on delivery day. Please let me know How I can come to know that my orders returned to EE and let me know will I get same order if I reorder.

thanks,

vittal

7 REPLIES 7
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Vnadipi 

Has the delivery already been attempted? DPD will usually try to deliver a couple of times before returning the equipment to us.

Chris

Thanks for quick response. Delivery not attempted.

Christopher_G

OK, thank you.

Could you explain your question another way please, @Vnadipi? I don't understand.

Chris

I have ordered one broadband two mobiles. My delivery was 27 dec 2023. But my products was returned to ee on same day. I called to ee so they told me to do reorder.

Christopher_G

Did the delivery fail on 27th December, @Vnadipi or did you return them separately?

Once they're received back, they'll be scanned in and cancelled (or returned to their previous contract state, if they're upgrades). You'll then be able to re-order.

Chris

Delivery failed. Please let me know how I can come to that products reached to Ee.

Christopher_G

Please allow 5 working days, if you haven't heard anything, give our Mobile Care team a call and they'll check for you, @Vnadipi 

Chris