cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ee sim hasn’t arrived

Sonj121
Explorer

I find myself in a bit of a predicament as my SIM card hasn't arrived, leaving me with no means to contact EE for assistance. Unfortunately, visiting an EE store isn't an option either. It's been a frustrating 9 days since I placed the order for the EE SIM card, and I'm at a loss about what steps to take. All I truly desire is to use eSIM, but the impending wait for the physical SIM card is proving to be quite the ordeal. The initial estimate suggested a delivery window of 2-5 days, yet here I am with no sign of it. Any advice or insights into resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated. In addition to the SIM card predicament, I recently received a letter from EE containing a bill, adding to the confusion. It's perplexing to have a bill in hand when the SIM card, the crucial element for connectivity, is nowhere to be found. The situation is becoming increasingly frustrating, and I'm uncertain about the next steps. Any guidance or suggestions on how to address this peculiar combination of an overdue SIM card and an unexpected bill would be greatly welcomed.

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Sonj121  From a different phone you can use this number 07953 966 150

Unfortunately, I don't have another mobile device equipped with a SIM card to initiate a call, and I'm reasonably certain that making the call incurs charges.

bristolian
Legend
Legend

What is your reason for wanting an eSIM as opposed to a physical one?

You can contact CS using +44 800 0798586 from a web-calling app such as Skype - using any working WiFi connection.