cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed the delivery for my new phone.

Felippe
Investigator
Investigator

I upgraded my phone contract but unfortunately missed the delivery and DPD says the package is being returned to EE. I'm on a split contract now though, so does that mean once they receive the phone and cancel the handset contract I'm going to be stuck with the new, more expensive SIM contract with my current phone? Is it possible to cancel them both or get the phone sent back to me?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Felippe once EE has processed your return device the contract that you’re currently on, will revert back to your old contract and any upfront payment that you made will be refunded back to you within 7 to 10 working days you’ll then be free to upgrade again.    A returned device can not be resent back out as there is a process that has to be followed for returned items. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Felippe once EE has processed your return device the contract that you’re currently on, will revert back to your old contract and any upfront payment that you made will be refunded back to you within 7 to 10 working days you’ll then be free to upgrade again.    A returned device can not be resent back out as there is a process that has to be followed for returned items. 

Thank you for the quick response and the clarification, and I don't meant to press the point, but the sim contract will definitely revert to my old version from before upgrading in addition to the handset contract being cancelled, correct? Sorry, I don't fully understand how this split contract works.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Felippe 

Thanks for coming here. 

Yes, the upgrade would be cancelled and all details would go back to before the upgrade including the plan and contract dates. 

Leanne 🙂

Thank you!

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

No problem @Felippe 

Leanne 🙂