cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 14 pro upgrade

hannah2630
Investigator
Investigator

Hi all, I ordered an upgrade on Xmas eve, but the tracking number says they can provide any updates. It was 14 pro in midnight. It said 1 day shipping (I know with Xmas it will be different) but does anyone know if any delays .?

6 REPLIES 6
AlexK1999
Explorer

Hi, don’t know if this helps at all (apologies if it doesn’t). I ordered a pro max on the 23rd and I was told that there could be delays with stock, I do know there’s issues with one of the warehouses in China. 

I could be waiting for mine until January (may not be the case with yours), but this may be the reason

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @hannah2630

Welcome to the community.

Was it definitely an iPhone 14 Pro and not an iPhone 14 Plus? I can't see a Midnight version of the Pro. Also, which memory size did you choose?

Chris

Sorry yes plus not pro. 

Phone 14 Plus
128GB Midnight
Christopher_G

Thanks for confirming, @hannah2630.

The current estimate for that device is to expect dispatch within 14 days. DPD will be in touch with order tracking information when it's ready to be delivered.

Chris

Ok thanks for help, when I ordered it said one day which is why I ordered. Can you tell me the best way to speak to someone about this. 

Katie_B

Hi @hannah2630

If you wish to discuss your order please give us a call on either 150 or 0800 079 8586. 

Katie