Investigator

I have ordered since 22/1/24 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kooozpo
Investigator
Investigator

Hi

Once you have received your phone do the following.

1. Make sure you have your delivery note that comes with the phone. You will need to have a copy of this to upload to Samsung Website

2. You will need your IMIE number. To do this go to your dialler and dial *#06# on the keypad. This will bring up the information you need. Just take a screenshot and this will also need uploading to Samsung website.

Once you have both these ready click the link  https://samsungoffers.claims/sam/giftwatch6/en-GB.  

Just follow the instructions and you once complete, Samsung will email you with the confirmation.

I have just done this this morning and got accepted within 5 mins

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Kooozpo
Investigator
Investigator

Hi

Once you have received your phone do the following.

1. Make sure you have your delivery note that comes with the phone. You will need to have a copy of this to upload to Samsung Website

2. You will need your IMIE number. To do this go to your dialler and dial *#06# on the keypad. This will bring up the information you need. Just take a screenshot and this will also need uploading to Samsung website.

Once you have both these ready click the link  https://samsungoffers.claims/sam/giftwatch6/en-GB.  

Just follow the instructions and you once complete, Samsung will email you with the confirmation.

I have just done this this morning and got accepted within 5 mins

Hi, I've just had a look at the claim form myself, when it asks for invoice number would that be the customer order on the delivery note? 

Hi. I don't have my invoice in front of me but from what I can remember it is the customer order number. It confused me too. Not the delivery number with the barcode. Hope this helps

Thank you I'll give it a try 

Hi I am having the same issue not knowing what the invoice number is. did the order number work?

I use the number that on top the barcode 

and they approve already 

I use the number that on top the barcode 

and they approve already.