cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi upgrade phone got a Good as new phone not what I ordered & be charged £406

Busybee51
Explorer

I am so annoyed I've been with EE since 1999 I have just received my Samsung A54 5G  it's a good as new phone which I did not order it was supposed to be a new one. I can't contact EE by phone as my old phone's service has been disconnected. I have a bill for £406 for the good as new phone  when the contract my new A54 5G was no upfront fee what is going on. I would like this resolved please I am so disappointed with EE how do I return the phone and get the what I ordered. I f not resolved I will leave EE for another provider

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

HI Alex _M,

thanks for your reply, I contacted mobile care team and spoke to Anuj who was fantastic.

He sorted out my problem so all sorted.

Any thanks again for your reply

Busybee51

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

HI @Busybee51,

I would suggest that you get in touch with the mobile care team by calling 150 from your EE mobile or 07953 966 150 from any phone.

This is something that EE customer service will need to look into.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

HI Alex _M,

thanks for your reply, I contacted mobile care team and spoke to Anuj who was fantastic.

He sorted out my problem so all sorted.

Any thanks again for your reply

Busybee51

Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Excellent glad you got it sorted!!

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM