cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel 8 Pro -

PaulB39
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered my phone on the 10th, still waiting now on the 31st, what is the point in a preorder if its going to take this long?

Spoken to EE a few times and the times kept changing, first it was 14 days, then got told 21, and then 28, I need a solid answer and I want my phone, terrible customer service for someone who has been with EE since the start of EE.

15 REPLIES 15
PaulB39
Contributor
Contributor

Pre ordered the pro with the watch and still not received my phone, 21 days later

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @PaulB39

What colour and memory size did you go for?

Katie

Hello, Katie_B

I have sent you a message, it was the pe order with the pixel watch 2, in Bay colour and 125gb.

I agree with Imdad69, however, this is terrible customer service from EE and something better needs to be done.

PaulB39
Contributor
Contributor

Why does the time frame keep changing? I have been told 14 days, then 21 now 28, whats the issue

Christopher_G

Hi @PaulB39 

Welcome to the community.

When did you order? Which colour and memory size did you order?

Chris

PaulB39
Contributor
Contributor

@Christopher_G  Hello, through the website for an early upgrade, ordered on the 10th, for the Bay 125gb one.

Not being funny though Christopher, this is ridiculous, and EE really need to step up and do something for all these customers.

Abbett
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi Paul, do you have the dpd app? Download it if not, you may hopefully have something similar 

Screenshot_20231031_153912_com.dpd.yourdpd.png

Christopher_G

Where does it tell you that it will be delivered within 28 days, @PaulB39? Is it on the order tracker?

Our internal stock system says that this version is available to order and is expected to be dispatched within 3 days. Orders are sent out on a first come, first served basis, clearing the older orders first. 

Chris