cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S24 ultra

Khursm5576
Visitor

Is S24 in stock right now. If pre ordered when will we get the phone.

39 REPLIES 39
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

No the phone was only set up to pre order yesterday. It hasn't launched yet so it won't be in stock.

If you pre-order now you may get it on launch day but as with Every Samsung Galaxy S device they outsell what they can produce (this includes every network including from Samsung direct) So yes you may get it on launch day but it may be later there is no guarantee.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Jtemplar2412
Investigator
Investigator

They have it in stock and yes you can pre order now, I know because I have, the phone gets boxed them ships on the 24th 

Told by an ee advisor directly that all pre orders ship on Wednesday with DPD (UK) so could arrive either Wednesday or Thursday 

BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Jtemplar2412 no network will physically have any S24's in stock in their possession as of yet. They won't receive them til ost likely the day before the release day ready to be shipped the day of release.

Samsung won't risk giving them early to places for them to ship them out earlier than they should.

Over the weekend, I tried to pre-order a Samsung S24 Ultra from EE. However, I encountered some issues with the website. It was slow and kept showing error messages, possibly due to the extra pre-launch traffic. While processing my order, the site stopped responding completely. Unfortunately, it still managed to take my initial payment.

When I contacted EE support, they said they had no record of my order. They advised me to try and place the order again, which I did successfully on my second attempt. However, it turns out that the initial order that 'failed' also went through. My bank confirmed that both payments went through to EE today. 

I'd like to get a refund on my first order attempt after the money was taken, but apparently, the site didn't record the order.

Can you help?

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @dgc633 

Welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry that you had this problem with your order. I recommend speaking with our Mobile Care team so they can check both orders and cancel one, if needed. Once it's cancelled the refund will be processed back onto the card you paid with.

Chris

I pre orderd the s24 ultra in violet on the 19th and had a message from dpd that it's arriving tomorrow 

BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

Yes tomorrow is release day so the majority of people will get theirs tomorrow.

There will no doubt be some unlucky ones as Samsung never sends networks enough to fulfill their ore-orders

nocternus
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

The release date is the 31st Jan. I feel it's unlikely anyone will get the phone before that day.