cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disgusting service

YPorter23
Explorer

I didnt like my upgrade filled in all the relevant paper work , received  the silver bag and posted it back in January . EE are saying that is not been received and I am liable I have proof of postage  which shows the post code I have never been treated so badly by company I have been loyal to for over 30 years!!! This is the email I was sent  so by is no one helping me 

Thank you for your email, we have investigated your query and can confirm that the tracking number has been signed for at our warehouse however, the equipment has not been booked in yet.

We have raised a query with the warehouse to investigate.

Please allow up to 72 hours for us to receive a response at which we will inform you of the outcome.

Thank you for your patience whilst we resolve this query for you.

Many thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@YPorter23  It says it’s been received as per the email,  it’s not your fault it’s not been processed.    Just speak with customer services about this and say you can provide evidence that it was received and you also have proof of postage. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@YPorter23  It says it’s been received as per the email,  it’s not your fault it’s not been processed.    Just speak with customer services about this and say you can provide evidence that it was received and you also have proof of postage. 

Thanks Chris  for the reply ,that’s how I have read it I spoke to the executive team today they said it was received not logged they can’t find it and I am Liable as I only sent it proof of postage and not special delivery but that’s what the post office advised 

@YPorter23  as long as they say they received it that’s all that matters. They cannot charge you for something that they’ve received and not processed and maybe lost themselves.