cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can some how stop this mobile coming to me by DPD

Sammy01
Contributor
Contributor

Getting delivered on Wednesday I change my mind it’s upgraded. I only want sim only deal now 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Sammy01 , You will have to wait until it is delivered and then ask for a return package to send it back and wait until your account is back they way it has been, or try ringing customer service and see what they say.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Schockwave
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Sammy01 , You will have to wait until it is delivered and then ask for a return package to send it back and wait until your account is back they way it has been, or try ringing customer service and see what they say.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

@Sammy01   If you don’t take delivery of it and DPD will try twice it’ll be returned back to EE.  You’ll have to wait till that return has been processed and your account has gone back to its original state then you’ll be able to upgrade to what you want.      You can try calling customer support to try and cancel the order though.