cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls keep automatically hanging up

raveenaa23
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I'm trying to get through to the digital team as I have been told I need to confirm some details on my order of the iPhone 15 Pro Max, but every time I try to call them the line hangs up automatically! I've been trying consistently to get through since Friday evening. Any ideas on how to contact someone? There's not even any option for live chat anymore. 

FRUSTRATED!! 

6 REPLIES 6
Investigator
Investigator

I'm in the exact same boat. Ordered the 15 pro, told to phone in to confirm some details.

I managed to speak to someone yesterday, and friday, who told me the upgrade system was down and no one was able to upgrade. They said the order wasn't placed and stock wasn't allocated, and i'd need to keep phoning in to check when the system is back online and to get the order placed properly. Apparently it was something to do with the way the system figures out what phone you're trading in, etc.

I feel for the customer service reps, but this is a joke. New customers getting their phones but current ones suffering, it's been down since midday friday, so clearly no one in the technical team works over the weekend and as someone who works in IT, it's a total shambles. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @raveenaa23 @89537k 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I'm sorry to hear there is a longer than usual to connect with our digital sales team.

It sounds like an additional security check is required to complete your order, please try calling us again when you get the chance and the team will be happy to help. 

Leanne.

Or it sounds like the anytime upgrade system is down and has been since Friday like I keep getting told every time I phone in???

I am trying and have been since 8am and I keep getting disconnected just as someone answers the phone and then no-one calls me back??

Sent from my iPhone
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @raveenaa23

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear this is happening. 

Have you tried calling from another device?

Are you able to make other calls OK?

Katie

Zak666UK
Visitor

Same -  been told to contact to confirm some details on anytime upgrade. Money taken out of the account but nobody answers the phone / get transferred to another team. Great service !