Community Activity

Add Ons

I'm trying to buy the £40 unlimited option from add ons, but it doesn't charge me anything at all. I receive a message that an error has occurred.

Adrian252 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

BT/EE hybrid connect

I have recently got the EE hybrid connect with BT and it’s flashing red on the signal bars , I’ve been told multiple different things from it’s meant to flash red & that I need a sim for it and then that the sim is already in the box , I am just very...

EE TV order still hasn't 'completed' ... No Netflix, no Now TV

Hi, I moved from BT Broadband and Sky TV, to EE Broadband and EE TV, go live date 12th April. The order won't fully 'complete' because of some issue re de-activation of BT Digital voice,  meaning I can't view my EE account details properly and have n...

Taggy2 by Investigator
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cant link accounts

HiI'm trying to link my broadband account with my phone account but I'm unable to do so using the app or from calling 150 customer service. Any suggestions? Many thanks

NA075 by Contributor
  • 44 replies
  • 8 Helpful

TEXT messages

I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy A15 4G Mobile, I am just starting to familiarise myself with its operation. What I need to know is: how to send text messages from my Samsung Galaxy A15 to the same Galaxy A15 ? I have attempted to do this withou...

ARt_ by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Pay as you go not renewing

I topped up £15 credit on EE on the 31st for my pay as you go plan to renew as usual. It is now the 1st and it says I need to add credit even though its already there. I restarted my phone and texted NOW to 150 but it says I still need to add credit....

Resolved! Ordered new sim but not delivered

Hi team ordered new sim on 27 may it’s been 6 days i have got only order confirmation mail and didn’t received any sim card and tracking details also i need sim urgently all of my works has been stopped due to this even sales team number doesn’t work...

Why are EE so expensive now ?

Been with EE for my last 3 phones(6 years), upgraded either directly with ee or through a third party website as new customer. Their network don’t seem to be on any comparison deal sites or third party sale sites any more. Went on to ee shop to upgra...

Wilkesy91 by Established Contributor
  • 43 replies
  • 96 Helpful

Latest from our Blog

Meet the Pixel 8a

Meet the Pixel 8a - Delightful. Powerful. Full of Google AI.   Fun colours. Fresh design. Pixel 8a is bright and bold, and feels great in your hand. It's designed with a smooth finish and matt back ...

6 Comments

Have your say - avoiding the queues

We'd all prefer to beat the queues and busy spells. But we're looking at how we can improve the experience when we are busy and there's a bit of a call queue.  

0 Comments

EE TV is here

EE today launched its new TV service, EE TV, available with EE Broadband. EE TV means amazing entertainment and sport, with Sky channels from NOW, Netflix, TNT Sports and more – through flexible packa...

205 Comments

Welcome to new EE

New EE does more New EE is here and we’re so much more than just mobile. We’re for everyone, regardless of network, with new tech, new services and heaps of inspiration for every aspect of your life. ...

54 Comments