Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by EE Community Star
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Digital Prepaid Card T&Cs

Hi there,I upgraded online on the 17th of November with my new contract starting on the 20th,At this time the prepaid digital card offer was running, i did a bit of research on this offer and saw that it would be at least 15 days before i got any mes...

MattR_88 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ee perks

I’ve just signed up to Ee perks again and have used some codes. It says that you get 5 codes per year, when do these renew? Do they renew every January or on anniversary of when you made the account? Thanks 

Missing mastercard

I recently renewed my new contract. I was told that I would be receiving a mastercard with  200 pounds on it . I am a bit concerned as it's over 3 weeks ago . Can you let me know what is happening          regards Jane Gardner

Prepaid card

Hi.Is there anyway to find out if I will be getting the prepaid card ..I ordered a Samsung galaxy s22+ which I received on 15.11.22. I was billed on the same date and paid my 1st bill on the 23rd which seemed really early but still...haven't heard an...

Psx77 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advent Calendar Link

Hiya,   I've had the link for the EE advent calendar and opted in etc. When I click on the link to see if I've won it says the page is no longer available. This also happened over black Friday with the deals link but I managed to find them online. Ho...

Ee nhs perk

Hi I’ve tried to sign in and set up my nhs perk discount however it keeps sending me the same authentication email and when I activate it it just keeps sending me the email and just needed some help to set it all up

Harry0312 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advent calendar

Good evening,I have realised I deleted the message from EE with the advent link yesterday is there any way to get it through again? many thanks 

Digital Giftcard

I've received text acknowledging that I'm eligible to receive my giftcard ... But what is this about signing up/opening an account !!! Is it just opening account, , not signing up for anything to get the giftcard !!! ... There is always a catch somew...