cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a problem with my new account

Tommy2phones
Contributor
Contributor

I have just clicked through to this website from Defence Discount Service on the understanding that I would receive a 20% discount on my order as a new customer.

Somehow, the discount has not been applied.

I now need to talk to a customer service advisor about this, but as my phone number is still with O2, I am unable to contact EE.

If this is not resolved shortly, I will be cancelling my purchase.

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Tommy2phones   You can speak with customer services without an EE phone number or how else would people take out a new contract by calling customer services.    You need to call as nothing can be resolved on this forum as there is no access access here. 

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

If the plan you are ordering is already discounted you cannot add a 2nd discount to it.

Try calling CS on the Freephone no. in my sig. from any phone.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hi XRaySpeX, thanks for getting back to me. I tried ringing the "from any telephone" number, but it asks you to input your mobile number. As I am still with O2, it will not allow me to speak to anyone.

I may have to take a trip to town and see them in them EE shop.

I will try it again....

Try calling CS on +44 800 956 6000 (option 2 > option 4) . That won't ask for an EE mobile no.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

I'm on hold to them now 🙂

I have just managed to speak to them. He says that he can manage to apply the discount, unfortunately, he needs to reboot his system and will call me back.