cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have EE removed the Full Works plan?

okedoke_
Visitor

Was looking to upgrade just over a week ago and the site looked normal, everything the same but then there was an error and it wouldn't let me check out. Came back a few days later and the Full Works plan wasn't there. (Unlimited Data with 3 inclusive extras). Phoned them up assuming it was a technical fault and the customer service agent was just as confused as I was. Told me that they had just updated some software and was probably the reason why it wasn't showing up on the website.

She rescheduled me a phone call a few days later to see if it was fixed but it's still not available. A few more days later and I tried to phone again, still not there and the agents and apparently their manager still did not know what was going on. 

EE haven't announced anything about phasing out the Full Works plan (the apple phones still have their own full works type of thing but it's not the same as on the Samsung phones) and I can't find anyone talking about it anywhere.

If you go through the EE Business page you can still purchase phones with the full works plan so I'm hoping they aren't stopping the service because its one of the things I liked about being with EE, getting 2 years of services for much less than you'd pay separately. 

Does anyone know what's going on?

1 REPLY 1
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Welcome to the EE Community, @okedoke_ 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you were unable to order the plan you wanted online.

Our upgrades team on 150 are best placed to look into this for you.

Thanks

James