cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone help

Snip3Spectr3
Investigator
Investigator

I got a contract phone couple days ago with full works ultimate plan  meant to get 3 included extra so far only been giving one still waiting on the other ones even been in store for them to sort it but didn't help 

7 REPLIES 7
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Snip3Spectr3 

Thanks for coming here. 

If you log into the EE app, do you have the Inclusive Extras showing in your add-ons? 

If not, can you try texting PICK to 150 to select an Inclusive Extra, does this work for you? 

Leanne. 

I've done both those options And still hasn't gave me the code to activate the if I knew there was gonna be this much hassle would off went with normal unlimited plan 

Leanne_T

Thanks for coming back to me @Snip3Spectr3 

If you have not received a text with a link to get set up with the Inclusive Extra you selected, please call us on 150 and the team will help you get set up. 

Leanne.

I've texted the number and it's said I'm not available to get the inclusive extra even know I have a full works plan 

Leanne_T

Hi @Snip3Spectr3 

Did you reply to the message and select a specific Inclusive Extra? If so, which one did you request?

Leanne.

Yes I chose tnt sport Netflix and Xbox game pass so far only been given Netflix 

Leanne_T

Hi @Snip3Spectr3 

You can view which Inclusive Extras are available on the Full Works plan on our Inclusive Extras on EE page. 

If you log into the EE app this should show available Inclusive Extras and the option to select these, if not please call us on 150 and the team will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne.