cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP XBOX GAMEPASS CANT CONNECT

MHalliday
Explorer

I have the x box game pass ultimate included in my monthly contract.. However I can activate it ..I have just called EE hard work in its self as when I asked to speak to someone the annoying robot voice told me to hang up and text a number that then told me to call 150 again and again and AGAIN !! ...I finally select a different option and speak to tech support and tell EE Support that despite having the Game Pass Ultimate included in my package that it isn't registering with my actual XBox and the Xbox insists I must pay for subscription.  The EE lady on the phone walks me through what I need to do verify s who I am and gives me a code I enter the code and then am redirected to a Microsoft page ..again I have to verify who I am and then I get redirected to a Microsoft advert preference page ..then after completing that I am sent back to the preference page ...the EE help operator at tech support says she can't help any further and I have to contact Microsoft..I ask if she can give me the contact number for Microsoft she say no - she doesn't know it and can't give it to me as I may be charged to call Microsoft... so then I go on a Microsoft help chat page and tell them what I am telling you at EE and they insist that it's something to do with blocks that you at EE buy and you guys need to sort it out- I explain that EE have walked me through what to do and given me the code and that I am now stuck on an infinite loop of Microsoft Ad preferences they stop responding..  bottom line is I can't use the XBox Ultimate Pass that is included in my plan because neither EE Microsost or Microsofts XBox Team know how to resolve the problem and as a result of that I am unable to use my XBox Series One X ...feeling very very frustrated and annoyed. ..and frankly ripped off.  Why is it so hard to just activate the GamePass ???? - that's actually included in my expensive monthly EE Plan ????

2 REPLIES 2
MHalliday
Explorer

Should read CANT ACTIVATE IT 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MHalliday,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What is the URL you're using to activate your subscription?

James