cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE SIMO Discount for £10pcm now showing as £30pcm

Orangeeel
Investigator
Investigator

I recently migrated from BT Broadband and Tv Package to just EE Fibre, was advised over the phone I can get a SIMO contract starting at £10pcm and increasing and ability to add extras like Apple Music for myself and my partner. I was interested so planned to add it on later. Last week I saw on the EE all the sim’s starting at £10pm. 

last night I went to add them to my account, however, despite a big banner saying ‘I have unlocked unlimited simo plans starting at £10pm, they are actually starting at £30pcm and increasing significantly despite new and recontracting customers being eligible for these. Is this a widespread error? As I am very keen to sign up for these but even when I add to basket and progress it stays at £30+

thanks in advance 

6 REPLIES 6
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Orangeeel 

Welcome to the community.

I can see a £10 SIM only plan on this Better Together page, under the SIM only section. What happens when you select one of those?

Chris

Hi @Christopher_G thanks for the reply. I have followed your link and despite it saying I tick the boxes and am eligible for these discounts for having EE Broaband I get an error message when I select a product. So I can see the discounted prices on your link. Online and in app it has undisounted prices.

very frustrating have contacted EE on twitter and phoned up, and used the web chat help function and no one seems to be interested. The former two seem to not want to know and direct me to sales. On the phone they didn’t really know what to do. I just want this issue to be forwarded to someone relevant to investigate but nobody seems to want to help. Have filed a complaint to push it up the chain as its very frustrating when I just want to sort out 2 new SIM cards with my current ones ending.

Leanne_T

Hi there @Orangeeel 

I am very sorry to hear this. 

Please let us know how you get on once the complaints team get in touch, they will have access to your account and see what is needed to get this sorted for you. 

Thanks.

Leanne.

marcusloosewire
Visitor

Same issue, just joined ee broadband a couple of weeks back, moved across from BT. Saw the £20 off sim only deals when I signed up, went on holiday but went to sign up for sim deal today and none of the links work, tried the one below that does not work either. Come on EE sort it out. 

Leanne_T

Hi @marcusloosewire 

Thanks for coming here. 

What happens when you try and view the plans in your EE account, do you get an error message? 

Leanne 🙂

Very frustrating isn’t it. I suggest submitting a complaint online using the web form, that will hopefully prompt them to look into this.