cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Free Google Pixel Buds with Pixel 7a

Chucky376
Visitor

Hi 

I am hoping someone can help me with my query.

I recently in the last few days upgraded my phone to the Pixel 7a as I saw via EE you could claim free Google Buds when purchasing this phone. 

Having now received the phone and having looked into this further, I note the claim period for the free buds ended in April 2023, therefore the information on the website was incorrect at the time of my purchase meaning I was never eligible to claim these. 

I may be missing something here so was hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance. 

Screenshot_20230515-194712.png

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Chucky376

Welcome to the community. 

The Google Pixel offer is for customers who bought a new Pixel 7a between 10th May 2023 {20:00 - BST) and 22nd May 2023 {23:59 - BST). 

To claim your Google Pixel Buds 14 days after purchase please visit HERE

Katie

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Katie_B

Hello @Chucky376

Welcome to the community. 

The Google Pixel offer is for customers who bought a new Pixel 7a between 10th May 2023 {20:00 - BST) and 22nd May 2023 {23:59 - BST). 

To claim your Google Pixel Buds 14 days after purchase please visit HERE

Katie

Sorry Katie just got a pixel 7 and trying to clam them but stuck can someone help. I click the link but don't work. Thanks james

Christopher_G

Hi @jamesllewhellin 

The claims for that gift don't open until 15 March. Head to this Google claims site then the redeem the offer. 🙂

Chris

It's a con a total con, I supplied all the information, with photographs, and IMEI number, and then they asked for a photo of my IMEI number on the phone, which I did and you need a second phone for that. waiting on them to deliver found and email saying that they never had all the information and my claim was discounted. I supplied. I have emailed asking them what info I never supplied as they are lying through their teeth. Purchase date, Phone serial number, delivery notice dat, purchase contract, IMEI Number, and Photo of IMEI number with delivery advice note in the background, still trying to figure out who cheated me EE or Google.

I cannot even see a Mobile phone screen as I am blind in my right eye and have a failing site in the other and only got the phone as it said FREE EARBUDS in big writing, even joined Amazon Talking Books for these buds coming. I am not letting this drop so sick of blind people getting cheated in this country and Governments doing nothing, so I have contacted my MP  as this is misleading Advertising as it is not free and Google can say NO even after you supply all the proof required..

James_B

Hi @Joeyvette,

Welcome to the EE Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you have had problems claiming your free gift.

As this promotion was fulfilled by Google, please reach out to them directly for support - Help & Support - Promo Rewards (reward-promos.com).

James

I did and got no response yet. they made me jump through hoops and it took me over 4 hours to complete, as they wanted an Advice note sent with delivery (good job I kept it) that was the first con as that is why you had to wait 2 weeks before claiming as people usually throw them away, then it was the purchase order, contract details Phone IMEI number so another number on the phone and then a picture of the IMEI number on the phoneshow.png

There was nothing in the add that said Google can deny a claim when shown clear proof of purchase,

Pixel EE Deals with FREE Pixel Buds that is what it said. I don't know much about Mobile Phones but I know when I have been conned and I have been conned big time with this.

Joe

Hi

I have asked them to provide me with details of the information I never supplied, you see I take PC screenshots of every detail of every page filled out, which is why I know they are lying through their teeth, another thing I did a Google search and cannot find any in the search who have been denied these buds, I do not believe I am the only person in the world not to get these. So I will be asking my MP to look into Google's suppression of information and use their search engine to carry out fraud, something stinks here.

Leanne_T

Hi @Joeyvette 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

You can find full terms and conditions for the Google offer on the Terms - Promo Rewards (reward-promos.com)

Let us know how you get on when you hear back from Google. 

Leanne.

Joeyvette
Contributor
Contributor

Read them and I met every single condition on that lust and took screen shots as I did it, but the thing is, I bought my phone through EE not google and it was clear in large print FREE EARBUDS with this purchase, I ain't got them.

Joe