cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checkout not working

kaitlynturner
Investigator
Investigator

The past three days i have been trying to add a samsung tv onto my mobile phone bill. Specifically the Samsung Q60C with TNT sports included. I get as far as confirming my details then after i accept the t&c’s it freezes, doesn’t let me continue any further even when selecting a different TV.

Ive phoned twice and visited a store but feel like i am just going around in circles and getting nowhere. Very frustrating, is there anything else i can do? 

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@kaitlynturner  have you tried clearing your browser history and cookies and trying again?

I just tried this, same outcome unfortunately. Is there anything else i can try?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @kaitlynturner 

If you are unable to complete the order online, you would need to call us again on 150 and the team can look into adding this for you. 

Leanne.

Hey Leanne, 

I would happily call 150 again, however the previous times i’ve phoned i’ve been told that the team are unable to add TVs and that it is an online service instead. 

Should i still call anyway?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for the quick reply @kaitlynturner 

If the team are unable to add the TV, they can make checks on your account, check stock availability and raise a support ticket if needed to get this looked into for you. 

Leanne.