cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TNT sport with a non EE sim

djhart06
Contributor
Contributor

Hello folks, not sure if this is the right forum for this but anyway the thing is I've just signed up a new EE contract with inclusive TNT sport but I read somewhere that in order to watch TNT sport the device has to have an EE sim, this is fine with my main phone but my second phone has a Lebara sim so the question is will I also be able to watch TNT sport with the Lebara sim ?

Thanks.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @djhart06 

Welcome to the community.

Have you tried downloading the discovery+ app and logging in with your details?

Watch TNT sports on the discovery+ app on multiple devices | TV and Sport Help | EE

Chris

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Christopher_G

Hi @djhart06 

Welcome to the community.

Have you tried downloading the discovery+ app and logging in with your details?

Watch TNT sports on the discovery+ app on multiple devices | TV and Sport Help | EE

Chris

Hi Chris and thanks, I've now got my sim and having set everything up can see that  Discovery + does work on devices with a non EE sim and even devices without a sim.

Cheers.

@djhart06  That’s because you set this up on your EE device then logged on to the same  Discovery+ account on the other devices.   

Yes that's what I did.

Hi. Want to get TNT included in my upgrade, but only if I can use it on a PS4 which of course does not have an EE Sim.

Do you know if it's straight forward to get it to work or are there loads of hoops to jump through?

Katie_B

Hello @DK015

Thanks for coming here. 

PlayStation 4 is supported so you will be able to log in using your TNT Sports ID. 

More information can be found HERE

Katie