cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot validate EE Perks Account

CW04
Explorer

I tried to register for EE Perks but my works email address isn’t receiving the verification email. So I tried to backtrack to add my works ID Badge with no email but it says account exists so I’m stuck in limbo. I’ve also messed up trying to login to Perks account (even though it was only showing resend code) I’ve tried to reset password but it’s linked to my work address which I don’t get emails from EE! Under the current climate i cannot get this fixed at work. Is it possible to delete my perks account which is awaiting verification so I can start again?

31 REPLIES 31
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Oscar90

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Does the card have a photo?

Is this the Defence Discount Service card your are uploading?

Leanne.

Hi Leanne

yes it is the discount service card without photo 

thanks 

Leanne_T

Thanks @Oscar90

I am sorry, the Defence Discount Service card isn't accepted as a valid form of proof for setting up an EE Perk account because it is provided by a third party affiliate company, doesn't have a photograph and doesn't have any company details held against it. 

Do you have any of the below proofs that you can upload to register for a perk account?

•    Certificate of service
•    Certificate of discharge (discharge papers)
•    Armed forces pension

Leanne 🙂

Hi Leanne

After your reply yesterday I sent through a copy of my pension and a photo of my driving license with photo ID, this has also been rejected?

Best Regards 

Christopher_G

Did they say why it was rejected, @Oscar90?

Chris

As below

‘’’Unfortunatly your document has failed our verification process. Please take the time to review and ensure:’’’

James_B

Hi @Oscar90,

What was the full response to why your documents weren't verified?

Thanks

James

That was it 

James_B

Hi @Oscar90,

Was there nothing after 'Please take time to review and ensure:' ?

James

Scottyh
Investigator
Investigator

I have the exact same issue!!! I’m happy to send proof because can’t access the email that’s already registered!….I called up and they didn’t know what to do so hit a right hurdle, it’s only a re validation I need!