cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Activate TNT Sports

JHamilton97
Visitor

Hi,

I have tried activating my TNT sports account as my inclusive extra but I am receiving a "Technical Difficulties" error when I enter my mobile number and the PIN code sent to my mobile.

I have tried both using my mobile and a laptop browser to no avail. Can't ring customer support as there is always a 45 min - 1 hour wait time to not get a response anyway. I was previously a BT sports subscription holder as my inclusive extra with my previous contract but also receive an error when trying to activate an EE subscription through the TNT sports website.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated 👍

24 REPLIES 24
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JemSum

Welcome to the community. 

Have you been able to speak with our customer care team regarding this?

Katie

I have been on the phone to ee for over 3 days on and off trying everything . Your information today on the phone was to de- activate discovery. I tried then had to phone ee again how the hell can I do it there is no option to de activate . Ohh but there is please tell me . Get intouch with discovery and ask them . What a load of rubbish . I have now been informed my tnt account that ee told me to make again in another email address has been blocked . 🚫  I give up still waiting for a call back from Monday  from EE

Yes, I’ve spoken to two different colleagues that told me unfortunately there was technical issues and to wait it out and try again later

RLENG
Explorer

I’m experiencing the same problem. EE needs to fix it or I’ll be cancelling my contract. 

Katie_B

Good morning @RLENG

Welcome to the community. 

Did you previously have BT Sport and have a BT ID?

What link are you using to try activate your discovery+ account?

Speak soon, 

Katie

Hi,

No, I was not a customer of BT Sports previously. I started this contract
in September this year, and this is an added inclusive extra. To sign up, I
followed the advice provided by EE by registering at ee.co.uk/TNTSports.
When I try to do this, however, I have been met with a message that there
are technical difficulties and I should try again later. I’ve done this
multiple times over the last few weeks but with the same result.

Best,

R

Sent from Gmail Mobile
Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @RLENG

I am sorry to hear this. 

When you are setting up your TNT Sports subscription you should be able to click activate then you should be taken to discovery+ to complete your registration. 

If you are still seeing this error please give us a call on 150 and our technical care team will be happy to help. 

Katie

This issue is not resolved 

Christopher_G

Hi @Navaho1206 

Could you explain what problem you're having please? If it's activating TNT Sports, have you had this with us before, or BT Sport?

Chris

I’m having the sam problem that is in this thread. Trying to activate TNT, sends me a pin and I submit to get the “technical difficulties” error.

at one time I did have a bt sport account and have tried to obtain my credentials but have not succeeded- please help