cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Activate TNT Sports

JHamilton97
Visitor

Hi,

I have tried activating my TNT sports account as my inclusive extra but I am receiving a "Technical Difficulties" error when I enter my mobile number and the PIN code sent to my mobile.

I have tried both using my mobile and a laptop browser to no avail. Can't ring customer support as there is always a 45 min - 1 hour wait time to not get a response anyway. I was previously a BT sports subscription holder as my inclusive extra with my previous contract but also receive an error when trying to activate an EE subscription through the TNT sports website.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated 👍

24 REPLIES 24
Kennywenny1982
Investigator
Investigator

I have the same issue, not getting anywhere at all with it, I spoke to technical support and it’s now my issue to sort with discovery+ or tnt, how does it become my problem?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JHamilton97,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Please can you clear your web browsers cookies and cache and try to activate your subscription again?

Thanks

James

I'm having the same issues and EE's help and support is nonexistent

GARETH_25
Contributor
Contributor

Thats the issue im having keep getting told contact bt but im not a bt customer im a ee. I was on a hold with ee trying to sort it but gave up after over 1 hour on queue 

I have been told today that i should be grateful as that package is free! I am paying for that package! I had to tell the guy that it wasn’t free, I am paying for it! I can’t seem to be able to talk to someone that understands, I rang 3 times just to see if I could talk to someone I could understand properly, that’s not a critical or horrible thing to say, whenever I’ve spoke to someone before I’ve always spoke to a Geordie and have always had 100% help, suddenly I can’t get any help at all, I’ve just reset everything as I don’t know what else to do, I asked to get put through to sales today as they said they were the only people that could take my media package off, I asked to take it off as the only reason I wanted it was because of bt sport or tnt it now is, if I can’t have it I don’t want the package.

I’m resetting everything now as you and your tech support have been if no help, never had any issues with ee, but today I’ve spoken to 3 people that don’t speak very good English, I struggled to understand what they said, just to add never had this before, I then got told I should be grateful as this tnt sport extra was free, it was a free service! It is not free! I am paying for it! There are a lot of complaints about this, im not an idiot, I can read what people are saying so I don’t appreciate not being able to talk to someone I can understand and being told it’s free and I should be grateful! 

Just to add when I changed over from Apple Music to tnt like I did last season I got the message below, I never received a message and this is something else ee aren’t recognising , so I’ve started the process again tonight, the same message has popped up again so I screen shotted it, so no message last time, see what happens this time, 

IMG_9953.png

DebbbieFairish
Explorer

I'm the same  been on the phone to 

Sky ee and even bt 

Can't help useless all of them . I spent nearly 2 hrs 45 min . And still can't connect

JemSum
Explorer

I’m in the same boat too it’s so frustrating & if it is an inclusive extra I now can’t change until 20th October, so stuck with nothing