cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple tv 6 month trial

Jeff111
Investigator
Investigator

Does anyone know why the offered apple tv 6 month trial sends me to the generic apple website where only a 7 day trial is offered? How do I activate the 6 month trial?

6 REPLIES 6
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Jeff111

Thanks for coming here. 

Have you downloaded the TV app?

Katie

Yes but I haven't signed up yet.

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @Jeff111

If you could try accepting the free trial and downloading the app, once you have downloaded the app if it still shows 7 days please give us a call. 

Katie

The problem with what you're suggesting is that there isn't anywhere to state that I'm an ee customer signing up for the 6 month trial. If I do as you ask i'll just be signing up as any other apple tv customer. Respectfully why can't ee just send me a link that works?

Katie_B

Hi @Jeff111

If the link provided is not working, please give us a call and our customer care team will be able to help get the offer activated for you. 

Katie

Jeff111
Investigator
Investigator

So, the solution is this. You have to sign up as any other customer would, later in the sign up process it asks for your phone number which then identifies you as an EE customer which then activates your 6 month trial. This should've been explained when the original link for the trial is sent to you but it isn't.